I am not a huge YouTube person, but now and then, I get bouts of YouTube fixation. There are, after all, some pretty awesome videos to see in the platform. And, every year, YouTube gives us a recap of the year in videos. As 2012 winds down, we are once again treated to the top YouTube trailers of 2012, and it certainly is worth our while to take a look at them.
Perhaps the most interesting thing about the top YouTube trailers of 2012 is the fact that it is dominated by video game trailers. Taking the number one and number two spots are trailers of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 by Activision.
The top trailer is the live action trailer, while the second one is the reveal trailer. Even if you’ve already seen them, they’re still worth watching again. And again.
“Surprise” – Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Live-Action Trailer
Reveal Trailer – Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
The third on the list is not a surprise. Actually, if anything, the surprising thing is that it didn’t end up at a higher spot.
The Dark Knight Rises – Official Trailer #3
The trailer of the latest James Bond movie was released in the middle of the year, but it still made it to the number four spot. The actual movie didn’t disappoint either, I’m sure you’ll agree.
SKYFALL – Official Trailer
The rest of the list is as follows.
5. Ted – Universal Pictures “Ted – Trailer”
6. Hunger Games – Lionsgate “The Hunger Games Theatrical Trailer #2”
7. Revolution – NBC “Revolution – Trailer”
8. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 – Activision ”Multiplayer Reveal Trailer – Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video”
9. Skyfall – Sony Pictures “SKYFALL – Official Teaser Trailer”
10. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 – Activision “Launch Trailer – Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video”
[Image via berlinromexpress]