Have you been wanting to get an iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, but you’re just not convinced about the price? You know very well that we won’t be seeing Apple iPhone prices take a dive any time soon, unless you’re willing to get a much older version, but here’s your chance to save at least $100 if you take Best Buy up on their new offer.
According to an unnamed source tapped by TechnoBuffalo, Best Buy is launching a new promo this week, allowing customers to trade in their working smartphone for at least $100 towards a new iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C. That is no small amount, to be sure, and and I personally would take them up on their offer. Lest you think this is a hoax designed to raise people’s hopes up, here is the internal document that was leaked in relation to the new Best Buy offer.
It does look legit, doesn’t it?
Highlights of the document:
- You have to reserve an iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C from October 13 to October 19.
- The minimum amount you receive is $100, presumably depending on the condition of the phone that you trade in.
- You can trade in any smartphone, as long as it is in working condition. It is worth noting that in the disclaimer, it says “not all products are eligible”, though.
- The promo is valid in store only. Not all stores will be offering the promo.
- The promo requires a two-year contract to be applied on the iPhone of your choice.
There are downsides, yes, but this does open up the possibility of walking away with a brand new iPhone for many people. This is the perfect opportunity for those who have been waiting on a good deal to purchase either the iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S. However, if you still want to take a look around, here are some of the places where you can find the best iPhone deals.
[Image via Nextpowerup]