Piriform’s CCleaner is a quick and easy to use program, which makes your computer run faster, operate more securely and therefore be more reliable. CCleaner removes cookies, temporary files and lots of other unused data, which clogs up your operating system.
By doing this, CCleaner frees up your valuable hard disk space and it allows your system to run faster. Removing this data will also protect your anonymity and this means you can browse online more securely.
The Registry Cleaner section of CCleaner fixes errors and broken settings to make your computer more stable. The UI is simple and easy to operate; this makes CCleaner popular among novices and skilled people alike.
So, for a faster computer with less crashes & system errors, more secure browsing, and customisable cleaning options, download CCleaner, the world’s most popular computer cleaner.
(Please note that Professional, Network, Business and Technician Editions of CCleaner are also available for serious users)
The following chances have been undertaken in this latest version of CCleaner:
Improved Firefox and Mozilla based browser Cookie cleaning
– Improved Startup item Unicode support
– Improved Operating System detection
– Added Cyberfox browser cleaning
– Improved 64-bit Registry detection and cleaning architecture
– Improved skip UAC warning for Monitoring (CCleaner Professional only)
– Added PowerArchiver 2013, Nitro Pro 9 and Stardock WindowBlinds cleaning
– Improved Microsoft Office 2010, Foxit Reader 6, AVG AntiVirus 8, 9, 10, 2012 and 2013 cleaning
– Minor GUI Improvements
– Minor bug fixes
[Image via filehippo ]
You can download the latest version of CCleaner from FileHippo.com today.