LibreOffice is a free but power-packed Open Source personal productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux. The software gives you not just one, but six feature-rich applications for all your document production and your data processing needs.
Writer is the word processor for LibreOffice. You can use it for almost any word processing document you need to create. From a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams.
Calc is the spreadsheet application, which will assist you greatly in your day-to-day spreadsheet requirements.
Impress is the fast and effective way to create stunning multimedia presentations.
Draw can allow you to construct diagrams and create sketches from scratch.
Base is the database front-end of the LibreOffice suite.
Math is the simple equation editor, which lets you display your mathematical, chemical, electrical or scientific equations quickly in standard written notation format.
There have been approximately 90 Bugs fixed in this latest version of LibreOffice, these include:
* related Set correct BaseSize
* don’t crash if clearWarnings throws an SQLException
* related Crash when invoking “Insert > Names > Create”
* use one static SvXMLTokenMap object, it’s faster.
* don’t add the changes toolbar to the forms window
* proper way to parse cell address strings.
* cannot start show at selected slide
You can download Libre Office from FileHippo.com today.