AIMP is a superb audio player, which has support for a huge amount of formats and playlists. The software works with multiple playlists immediately, allows for creation of bookmarks and also has a playback queue.
The main features of AIMP include:
Crystal-clear sound, the technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP. Sensitive equalizer. A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources. Minimal system. resource consumption. Multilingual support. Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP). Flexible program options and various covers allows you to make A.I.M.P. totally individual. Support for various Plugins. The audio converter coverts your music files into different formats including wma, mp3, wav, ogg plus many more!
The following changes have been made in this version of AIMP:
– Sound Engine: Options Dialog – list of supported formats is populated now on demand, not at Options Dialog initialization
– Sound Engine: Radio capture – maximum delay before start record new track has been increased to 30 seconds.
– Sound Engine: Radio Capture – CUE sheet is now stored on the hard drive after each track
– Sound Engine: Compatibility with Remote Desktop Assistant has been improved (for WASAPI interface)
– Playlist: an empty playlists with non-empty preimage setting will not be deleted now on closing the application
– Playlist: Advanced search is now show last search query
– Tag Editor: Support for non-english URLs – the URL will be automatically converted to punycode and vice versa.
– Fixed: Common – tray icon flashes during program startup
– Fixed: Common – player is minimized to tray instead of taskbar in some cases
– Fixed: Sound Engine – output settings are resets at some devices when opening the Options Dialog
– Fixed: Playlist – the remove file confirmation dialog does not restore focus after closing
– Fixed: Tag Editor – album art from ID3v2.4 tag cannot be read in some cases
– Fixed: Tag Editor – file in FLAC format cannot be read by player, if embedded CUE has been remove via AIMP Tag Editor
– Fixed: Plugins – The Information Line flashes on display, if it has been hidden by mouse before that
– Fixed: small bugs
You can download AIMP 3.55.1350 from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via aimp.ru]