phpMyAdmin is a free software tool that is written in PHP and it is intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. The phpMyAdmin software supports a various collection of operations with MySQL. With phpMyAdmin you have support for most MySQL features. You can browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes. You are able to create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
You can also execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries. You also have the ability to run maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration. You can manage MySQL users and privileges and you are also able to manage stored procedures and triggers. With phpMyAdmin you can import data from CSV and SQL.
You are able to export data to various formats including; CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300, OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
The following changes have been made in this version of phpmyadmin:
– Mediawiki export does not produce table header row; also fix related PHP warnings
– New lines are added to query every time
– Fatal error on SQL Export of join query
– Dump binary columns in hexadecimal notation not working
– Regenerate cookie encryption IV for every session
– Cannot import (open_basedir): fix another case
– SQL tab – Insert queries not showing affected row count
– Missing warning about existing account, on multi-server config
– WHERE clause can be undefined
– SQL export views as tables option getting ignored
– [security] XSS injection due to unescaped db/table name in navigation hiding
– [security] XSS injection due to unescaped db/table name in recent/favorite tables
You can download phpmyadmin from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via logonoid]