dbForge Studio for MySQL, is the universal MySQL and MariaDB GUI tool for database management, administration and development. With the help of this intelligent MySQL client, working with data and code has become much easier and a lot more convenient.
Devart’s MySQL front-end provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives the possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data.
The following changes have been undertaken in this version of dbForge Studio for MySQL : * Bugfixes and minor improvements.
– Problem with stored procedure rename is fixed.
– Issue with non standard TEMP path is fixed.
– Application crashes are fixed.
– Issue with lost mapping is fixed.
– Issue with cache update using shortcut is fixed.
– Issue with some select queries with SUBSTRING() is fixed.
– Debugger issues are fixed.
– Issue with syntax check with newer versions of MySQL is fixed.
– Several problems with Data Editor are fixed.
– A lot of other improvements and bug fixes.
So what are you waiting for? You can download dbForge Studio for MySQL from FileHippo.com today.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL.
[Image via devart]