Have you ever watched/listened to some content on YouTube and really wanted to grab the audio files from it but didn’t know how? The YouTube to MP3 Converter allows you to save the audio files from videos on YouTube or Vimeo for playing later, offline. The application is superior to online converters in that it downloads the file you need at the highest available quality with no other conversions needed.
With YouTube to MP3 Converter you can download from YouTube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, Dailymotion and VEVO. The application also allows simultaneous downloads, and you can even import the files into iTunes!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Drag’n’Drop. You can drag URL of video you like and drop it on the YouTube to MP3 Converter window or on the dock icon. No advanced knowledge is required.
- Original format, no conversions. You can save audio tracks in original quality without any need for file conversion. There is no loss of quality of the file and the download time is greatly reduced.
- iTunes playlist support. YouTube to MP3 Converter allows you to select an option to add the automatically downloaded track to iTunes. The preferences even allow you to add the file to a specific playlist.
- Multilingual interface. Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
The following updates and changes have been undertaken in this latest version of YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.6.3:
- Added support of Bandcamp.
- Improved stability.
- Minor improvements.
So if you are looking to save that audio form YouTube, what are you waiting for? You can download YouTube to MP3 Converter from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via tipsandhow]