SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editor all rolled into one easy to use and versatile application. SeaMoney’s tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs. The application comes complete with a Popup blocker that lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads and the Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
The Find as you type feature, gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of Seamonkey:
- Support for H264 (MP4) is now built in on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and newer through native APIs.
- HTTP/2 (draft14) and ALPN have been implemented.
- Added ability to recover from a locked process in the “SeaMonkey is already running” dialog on Windows.
- Added ECDH support for WebCrypto.
- The console.table function has been added to the Error Console.
- CSS transitions start correctly now when started at the same time as changes to display, position, overflow, and similar properties.
- Fixed several stability issues.
SeaMonkey is now available to download from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via whatishub]