IcoFX is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. With a stack of tools and more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there is virtually no limit to the icons that you can create. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons, or icons into images. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or even change icons inside exe files. You can create a favicon for your website or your blog. With IcoFX you can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista and Windows 7 files. With a very simple and intuitive UI, you can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of IcoFX:
- Added 192×192 (xxxhdpi) size to Android icons dialog (Business license).
- Option to add a background and/or foreground image when batch creating icons (Business license).
- Added option to set the dpi of saved png and jpg images.
- Option to open link or icon of shortcut (*.lnk) files.
- Open icons from url files.
- JPG images are autorotated based on the EXIF data.
- Improved text tool.
- [Fixed] Shortcut links were not dereferenced correctly if they were pointing to a 64 bit file.
- Minor enhancements and bugfixes.
You can download the latest version of IcoFX from FileHippo.com, today.
[image via icofx.software.informer]