Are you getting a bit bored with your current media setup? Isn’t it time for a change? Sometimes we all need to freshen up our setup and give it new look and feel. Check out AIMP. AIMP is a free audio player with support for large number of formats and playlists. It works with multiple playlists immediately and allows creation of bookmarks and it also has a playback queue.
- Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP
- Sensitive equalizer
- A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources
- The minimal consumption of system resources
- Multilingual support
- Support of set of formats of audio
- Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP)
- Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual
- Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program
- The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Plus many more !
The following updated have been undertaken in this latest version of AIMP:
- Fixed: Sound Engine – some resampling artifacts can be heard when playing tracker music.
- Fixed: Sound Engine – wrong playback position is displaying in skin elements after restart the application if it was paused before restart.
- Fixed: Playlist – order of the groups is inverted after moving it via drag-n-drop if groups are collapsed.
- Fixed: Skin Engine – parser fails on some correct expressions.
- Small bugs and defects were fixed.
You can download AIMP from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via usbportablesoft]