Have you ever wanted to record your computer screen but don’t know how? All you need is liteCam HD. liteCam HD is really simple-to-use computer screen recorder, which helps you create professional-looking HD videos with ease. liteCam HD lets you record anything on your PC screen. You can record with video and audio, either with or without a mouse pointer. liteCam HD has great user interface coupled with powerful features. This is really helpful when you want to record something quickly and with a specific pre-determined configuration.
liteCam HD lets you record at a high 30 FPS (30 Frames per Second) without any loss of frame rate. Additionally the Rsupport Screen Capture Codec (RSCC) boosts the encoding speed up to 2x faster. liteCam HD runs with low CPU usage, this in turn allows you to experience no lag whilst recording.
Key Features Include:
- Record videos at 1080p HD quality: Get full HD 1080p screen recordings from streaming video with no loss of quality.
- Simple one click to record: The simplified user interface reduces complex settings.
- Hardware acceleration: NVIDIA CUDA, AMD APP and Intel Quick Sync Video improves performance and H.264 video quality.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of liteCam HD:
- Fixed the errors in Multi-Monitor environment.
- Fixed the Error where liteCam crashes when monitor resolution is changed.
- Fixed the string resources.
You can download liteCam HD from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via YouTube]