Several different software developers released updates that are intended to make your multimedia creation and consumption even more amazing than before. It’s almost as if the pros at a bunch of different software companies woke up one day last month and said, “You know, these people just deserve more!”
Take a look at the laundry list of titles that got a face lift today, and check out their updates to see how they can improve system performance, put more creative control in your hands, and just make the overall feel of your multimedia even better.
– Any MP3 Downloader 1.0.0 This Mac application gives you the ability to search online through millions of songs and sound clips for legitimate use, then download those with some high-speed support. Add usable music to your videos, enjoy songs while you work, and more. The app even lets you listen before you download to make sure it’s the right fit.
– ColorDirector Like an Instagram filter for your desktop video work, ColorDirector lets you add and enhance color to your video clips to achieve high-quality results. The motion tracking feature lets you add those enhancements to even the smallest image detail, and the professional presets can make the process even easier. Even better, it’s about as user friendly as poking Ludwig on your smartphone.
– The folks at Corel have certainly been busy, and have released updates to some of their most powerful and popular titles. Corel Aftershot Pro 2, Corel Video Studio Pro X7 (64 bit), Corel Paintshop Pro, CorelCAD all launched updates, and whether you’re looking to enhance a video, draw an image, or design your next project, there’s something for everyone. The interfaces on Corel products aren’t known for their handholding, but they’re fairly intuitive and the help features are readily available.
– Camtasia Studio The power behind Camtasia’s usefulness isn’t only in its ability to let you create and manipulate your own video content into a polished finished product, but in its ability to screen grab your PC so you can make great tutorials, presentations for work, family photo montages, and more.
– Minitube Diving into the rabbit hole of YouTube–where one video leads to another, which leads to another, which leads to another…–can cause the viewer to emerge two hours later, blinking his eyes and trying to remember what day it is. Minitube, a Mac desktop application, solves that problem by letting you keyword search for YouTube videos so you don’t get sucked into the vortex of cat-playing-the-piano fun. Even better, you can subscribe to YouTube channels right from within Minitube to help you find your favorite content and the top creators next time.
To check out these and all the other updates that launched today, go to FileHippo by clicking HERE.