mIRC is a feature rich Internet Relay Chat client for Windows, which can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks globally. The client can be used either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
The user interface is clean and practical and highly configurable. It supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language, which can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
The following changes have been undertaken in this version of mIRC:
– Fixed mark/copy text bug.
– Updated the replace dialog in the script editor to remember its position for the current mIRC session.
– Fixed /alias incorrectly halting script in some situations.
– Fixed SSL “Unable to get certificate CRL” bug.
– Reverted change to $sslversion so that it returns only the version number and excludes the “OpenSSL” prefix.
– Updated libraries to OpenSSL 1.0.1i.
You can download mIRC from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via id.wikipedia]