Corel’s PhotoDirector is a complete suite for all your photography needs. The application includes photo management and advanced adjustment & creative editing tools. PhotoDirector’s photo management software will give you the tools that will assist you to rapidly sort through your images and locate the ones you need. PhotoDirector provides tools to help you create an organisational system so you can manage your photos correctly, whether that be via keywords, colour labels, star ratings or other search criteria.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Complete and powerful regional and global adjustment tools.
- Extensive photo presets, including HDR and Split Toning effects
- Create stunning portraits with unique people beautifier and the body shaper tools.
- Removal of unwanted objects and people with Content-Aware Removal.
- PhotoDirector 5 provides you with an end-to-end photography workflow for Windows, Mac and Tablet.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of PhotoDirector:
- Improves compatibility with the following cameras:
- Canon – PowerShot G1 X Mark II, Canon EOS 1200D / Digital Rebel T5 / Kiss Digital X70
- Fuji – X-T1
- Nikon – D4s, D810, 1 V3, CoolPix P340
- Olympus – E-M10
- Panasonic – FZ1000, GH4, ZS40
- Samsung – NX30, NX mini
- Sony – ILCA-77M2, ILCE-7s / A7s, ILCE-6000
- Fixes the missing effects encountered when saving an album as a new project.
- Fixes incorrect watermark position issue.
- Enhances program stability.
You can download PhotoDirector from File Hippo.com, today.
[Image via YouTube]