Bandicam screen recorder allows you to video record a certain area of your PC screen, or you can record a program, which uses DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam screen recorder works with a high compression ratio, whilst keeping the video quality close to the original and Bandicam provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Key Features Include:
- Bandicam game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs, such as Fraps.
- Because Bandicam compresses the file, the recorded file size is much smaller than the original.
- The recorded file can be uploaded to YouTube without any conversion in either 720p or 1080p full HD video.
- With the Auto Complete Recording function, you can record 24 hours of video.
- You can record high quality video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600.
The following updates and changes have been undertaken in this latest version of Bandicam:
Bandicam now supports the .mp4 container.
Added support for the Media Foundation AAC encoder (Windows 7 or higher)
Added support for the AMD APP H.264 encoder (VCE) of AMD Embedded G-Series GPUs (HD 8330E/8310E/8400E/8280E)
The “User enhanced capture method (faster, only DirectX 9)” option is unchecked by default.
The buffer size in the blocked process list has been doubled.
Reduced an error while calculating the time of video frames.
Failed to use the AMD H.264 encoder if the PC has more than 2 AMD graphics cards.
Recording status could not be displayed well in the ‘DirectX/OpenGL mode’ mode on some computers.
A logo created by GIMP, a free graphic editing program, couldn’t be displayed correctly.
Other minor bugs fixed.
So if you are looking for a high quality video recorder with a simple interface, what are you waiting for? You can download Bandicam from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via Bandisoft]