Steam has kicked off its “Exploration Sale”, before the big Christmas sale normally added on late December. The sale will last until December 2 and includes various new deals.
Here is a list of some of the biggest deals:
- Bioshock Infinite: $7.49 (75 percent off) — Decent first person shooter with exceptional story.
- Banished: $7.99 (60 percent off) — Interesting town builder with elements of survival and storage management.
- Payday 2: $7.49 (75 percent off) — One of the most fun co-op first person shooters on PC.
- Sid Meier’s Civilisation V: Complete Edition: $12.99 (75 percent off) — Arguably still the best Civ game available, and one of the best 4X strategy games on the market.
- Don’t Starve & Reign of Giants DLC: $6.45 (66 percent off) — Weird and wonderful survival experience; Reign of Giants for anyone who thinks the original is too easy.
- Risk of Rain: $2.49 (75 percent off) — Roguelike game with increasing difficulty the more you play.
Valve is also offering its entire collection of games, including Counter-Strike, Half Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, Portal, Ricochet and Deathmatch Classic. The bundle does include every single game Valve has ever produced, and is available for $24.99, at 75 percent off.
In the christmas season, Steam sees more sales than any other time, especially due to Valve’s endless sales. The Exploration sale is only a smaller sale, for the larger sale, which should come later in December.