FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface. The FileZilla Application allows you to transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. A great feature of FileZilla is that you can perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
Key features of FileZilla include:
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- IPv6 support
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files greater than 4GB
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
The following updates have been undertaken in this version of FileZilla:
- The search dialog now has checkboxes to only search for files or directories.
- In the file lists, Ctrl+Shift+N can now be used to create new directories.
- Added an additional icon theme.
- Small performance improvements parsing large directory listings.
- Updated SFTP components from PuTTY.
- Bug fixes and minor changes.
- Fixed applying file exists actions to files currently in the queue.
- Don’t send the PBSZ and PROT commands to servers that have rejected AUTH TLS/SSL.
You can download FileZilla from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via sudo-juice]