CPU-Z is a free utility, which gathers information on some of the main devices of your computer system. Information about your CPU, Mainboard, Memory and System can all be gleaned from this lightweight and useful utility.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- All cache levels (location, size, speed, technology).
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
- Item Information? Check Out CPU-Z
The following updates and changes have been undertaken in this latest version of CPU-Z:
AMD Athlon X2 450, Athlon X4 840 and Athlon X4 860K (Kaveri).
AMD FX-8370, FX-8370E, FX-8320E (Vishera).
Improved support for Intel X99 chipset.
Support for Microsoft Windows 10.
So if you are looking for in depth information, with a simple interface what are you waiting for? You can download CPU-Z from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via portableapps]