SketchUp Make is software that you can use to create 3D models of anything you like. SketchUp lets you get started right away. Most people get rolling with SketchUp in just a few minutes. Dozens of video tutorials, an extensive Help Center and a worldwide user community mean that anyone who wants to make 3D models with SketchUp, can. The application lets you model anything you can imagine.
Redecorate your living room. Design a new piece of furniture. Model your city for Google Earth. Create a skatepark for your hometown, then export an animation and share it on YouTube. There’s no limit to what you can create with SketchUp. Get models online for free too. You can build models from scratch, or you can download what you need. People all over the world share what they’ve made on the Google 3D Warehouse. It’s a huge, searchable repository of models, and it’s free.
The following updates have been undertaken in this version of Sketchup:
- Fixed a crash that occurred at program startup on some computers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while exporting certain complex models.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the number of segments in a circle or polygon.
- Fixed an issue that caused SketchUp Make to launch with a “SketchUp Pro is expired” dialog on some computers.
- Fixed an issue where escaping from the Classifier tool resulted in no tool being active.
- Added all currently supported IFC export Types to the IFC exporter Options dialog.
- Fixed an issue where certain labels on the Welcome dialog could temporarily be blank after entering a license.
- Mac: fixed an issue where SketchUp could lag when switching from a document that has lots of scenes to a different document with few or no scenes.
- LayOut Release Notes
- Windows: fixed an issue where the gray text could go missing in the label attribute picker.
- Fixed the issue that was causing the left align button icon to include the tool text when dragged to a toolbar (customizing toolbars).
- Windows: fixed a rare crash in LayOut that would occur during the close process.
- Fixed a rare crash due to a problem within the text inspector when LayOut launches.
You can download Sketchup from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via anime-lover-on-fire.deviantart]