Driver Booster from IObit is a high quality piece of software, which scans your system and then updates any outdated drivers, which may be negatively affecting the performance of your PC. A failure to update these drivers may lead to system crashes, so it’s a wise move to keep them up to date.
Driver Booster is a freeware utility that has been designed with IObit’s most advanced driver update technology. The software scans and identifies outdated drivers automatically, and then downloads and installs the correct update for you in just one click, thereby saving you stacks of time looking around on the Internet for your much needed drivers.
It’s good news for all you gamers out there, as Driver Booster’s driver updater utility has been specially designed to tweak drivers for the best gaming performance you can get. Driver Booster is the best driver update tool to use that will protect your PC from hidden security vulnerabilities, hardware failures, conflicts, and system crashes.
The following updates and changes have been undertaken in this latest version of Driver Booster:
- Expanded driver database – Escalated database for more driver updates
- Driver roll back feature – Easily restore drivers to previous version once unexpected happens
- Faster download speed – Available for both PRO and FREE users, faster than any previous version
- Brand-new UE & UI – Improved the GUI to be simple, concise, and easy for smoother user experience and supported font size adjusting
- Online database update – This update method ensures drivers are always the latest
- Smart Installation Mode – Enjoy gaming or other full screen tasks better without any interruption
- Small size VS big space – More valuable space are saved with small program setup file and sharply reduced driver installation packages
- Enhanced Rescue Center – Strengthen restore feature to maximumly ensure your computer’s security once unexpected happens
- Supported game components – Supported the scanning for game components for gamers and you can also set to not scan them
- Supported unplugged devices – Supported the scanning for unplugged devices and pre-installing right drivers for easy plug and play
- Improved feedback – Supported file attachment when submitting a feedback
- Supported Windows 10 Preview
So, if you are looking for a secure driver analysis utility, then what are you waiting for? You can download Driver Booster from FileHippo.com today.
[Image via hyrokumata]