FlashFXP is a powerful FTP client for Windows. With its intuitive and customizable user interface, Flash FXP provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer or backup files between your local computer and a remote server, or directly between two servers. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and a smooth one time password support.
Unique features include :
- Multi-firewall and proxy support,
- Speed limiting,
- Server file searching,
- Remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading,
- Automated transfer scheduling with email notifications,
- Priority transfer lists.
- Extensive file transfer rules.
The following updates have been undertaken in this latest version of FlashFXP:
- Fixed when using the raw command %f token the selection list was processed in reverse order.
- Fixed an issue where the remote folder cache expired unexpectedly. The folder cache check-box setting “Expire after minutes” was ignored and the cache was always cleared after minutes.
- Fixed an issue with the global “Enable Skip list” setting being ignored in some cases, as a result the skip list was enabled even when the setting was unchecked.
- Fixed an issue with the “Filename Case Conversion” feature mangling filenames.
- Improved upload compatibility OpenSSH+HPN servers running on local networks.
You can download FlashFXP from FileHippo.com,today.
[Image via dobreprogramy]