If you need data on every single piece of hardware that your system consists of, then you need Speccy. Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there’s a problem!
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory’s already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you’ve already got.
The Following updates have been undertaken in this version of Speccy:
- Added Windows 10 compatibility.
- Updated CPU detection for latest Intel i7 processors.
- Improved Intel Series 9 and X99 chipset support.
- Improved Windows Hotfixes grouping (Installed and Not Installed).
- Improved searching algorithm.
- Minor bug fixes.
- GUI improvements.
You can download Speccy from FileHippo.com, today.