Have you ever seen a DVD menu and thought it looked so cool that you wished you could edit your movies to look just as good? Or maybe you want to choose a few movie files and want to edit them into one movie? Well now you can! Voilabits DVDCreator for Mac allows you to personalize DVD menus and touch up videos in a style you want, just like an expert. The application has a great selection of DVD menus and useful editing tools. Voilabits DVDCreator for Mac is a high quality DVD creator, which enables you to create a DVD directly from hardware such as a Camera or iPhone or from software such as iTunes or iMovie and burn to a DVD disc, Folder or ISO file rapidly.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Convert any SD/HD videos like MP4, AVI, FLV, AVCHD, HD MP4, etc. to DVD.
- Change language, aspect ratio, TV standard and burn speed.
- Trim, crop, rotate, add effects and subtitles, etc. to author DVD.
- 15+ beautiful DVD menu templates for all occasions.
The following changes have been undertaken in this latest version of Voilabits:
- Well compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Optimized the built-in preview player and structure problems.
- Improve DVD burning performance.
- Fix some minor bugs.
You can donwload Voilabits from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via voilabits]