Features new UI and new database architecture for faster driver matching.
Driver Booster 5 beta from IOBit is the latest update of its useful tool that helps keep your system up to date. It scans your system automatically after installation and provides you with a comprehensive list of your computer’s drivers status and data.
Key features of the new update include:
- Supports the latest driver installation rules of Windows 10 Build 14310 and later, like Anniversary Update and Creators Update.
- Supports more than 1,000,000 official drivers and components to keep them always up-to-date.
- Supports more game components including Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable, Silverlight 6, Microsoft XML, and Microsoft Games for Windows Marketplace.
- New database architecture for more accurate and faster driver matching.
- New Auto Driver Update to automatically download and install drivers & game components when PC is idle.
- New scan engine connects to server via HTTPS for safer and faster scan.
- Optimized Driver Backups & Restore for more convenient operation.
- New timeline design for Driver Update History.
- Brand new UI.
It promises ease of use too, as with just 1-click, Driver Booster 5 can keep your outdated/faulty/missing drivers and game components always easily and correctly updated.
It now also supports automatic installation of drivers and components while your PC is idle; while its advanced compression technology, break-point resume technology, automatic retry mechanism, and SSL Protocol promise faster, smoother and safer driver download and installation.
Find out for yourself. Download IOBit Driver Booster 5 beta for free, here on FileHippo.