We all need to backup our data every so often and for some, it’s more often than not. If you need an application that can provide secure synchronisation, with a simple UI, then why not try out SyncBack? SyncBack is well established as a world-class application in the field of backup and synchronization. Whether you’re a beginner or advanced user, at home or work, SyncBack ensures your most valuable asset, data, remains protected.
Key Features Include:
- Backup – Protect your data
- Restore – Recover your lost files easily
- Copy Open Files – Backup live documents
- Versioning – Keep previous versions
- Incremental Backups – Does what is required
- FTP and Email – Online access
- Performance & Throttling – As fast as can be
- Synchronize – Work with 2 or more computers
- Secure – Keep confidential data private
- Compression – Keep your files small
- Automation – Set it and forget it
- Advanced Customization – A superb array of options
- Vista and 64-bit Compatible – Tested and optimized for Vista
The following Updates have been undertaken in this version of SyncBack:
Updated: Faster scanning when using file and folder selections.
Updated: Windows network connections will not reconnect if already connected and no username supplied, will also not disconnect in this case.
Updated: Log file will show username used to connect to Windows network.
Updated: Saving the fast backup and smart sync results at end of profile run may not be faster for some.
You can download SyncBack from FileHippo.com, today.
[Image via leblogdepeexel]