VOX is a feature-rich music player, which allows you to store all of your music in one place. It can play pretty much every type of music file, everything from lossless files like FLAC, ALAC and WAV, to compressed files like MP3 and AAC. VOX is compatible with different audio sources such as iTunes, so you can easily enjoy your full iTunes library, with full access to your playlists, albums and artwork. You can also control audio output sources such as Bluetooth and AirPlay. It features a smart equalizer which comes with built-in presets but also allows you to create your own custom controls.
The whole ethos of VOX is simplicity, resulting in a crisp and concise interface that is just so easy to use. An in-app purchase will also bag you over 3000 radio stations, just in case your music library isn’t enough.
- Control the player from the main interface
- Automatically search for all the missing album artwork from MusicBrainz and LastFM databases
- Easily add music via smart drop zones, ordinary open dialog and Finder context menu
- Full SoundCloud integration
The following updates and new features have been undertaken in this latest version of Vox:
- # New features:
- * YouTube URLs support for audio stream (cmd-u)
- * Russian localization added
- # Bugs fixed:
- * minor bugs fixed
- audio engine improvements
You can download Vox for Mac from TechBeat.com, today.
[Image via tesarn.blogspot]