I find using Apple‘s iCloud Photo Sharing service really useful for sending your favourite moments to all you favourite people. The service not only lets you share Photo Streams with other people using an iOS device, i.e. iPhone and iPad owners, but the service also provides you with a way to share a batch of photos with anyone you like through iCloud.com. If you choose to share your photos on iCloud, you will then be provided with a link to send it on to your favourite people.
The really cool thing about this is that they can view them with any browser on any computer that is available. Simply follow this 7 point plan to share a Photo Stream with people that are not using an iOS device (iPhone, iPad) or a Mac.
- Launch the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Shared tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on Sharing at the top to return to all your streams, since iCloud Photo Sharing launches to the activity section by default.
- Tap on the stream you’d like to create a link for.
- Tap on People in the bottom.
- Turn On the option for Public Website.
- Tap the Share Link button that appears and then share the link in whichever manner you choose.
Obviously if you share a link with someone this link can then be copied and shared with anyone else. So, just bear that in mind when you send shared links. Simply put; treat it as public.
[Image via Apple]